Welcome to my blog Benvinguts al meu blog Willkommen im mein Blog Bienvenidos a mi blog

Welcome to my blog   Benvinguts al meu blog    Willkommen im mein Blog    Bienvenidos a mi blog
Welcome to my blog Benvinguts al meu blog Willkommen in mein Blog Bienvenidos a mi blog مرحبا بكم في موقعي

Thursday 1 July 2010

ME AS A TEACHER

RelojesWeb para Pisos!

Well, My name is Tony. I used to be an English teacher, but for the last 6 years I've devoted my time to a totally different task: teaching Catalan to foreigners at an Aula d'Acollida, still though teaching a foreign language to teenagers. My future plans involve going back to English teaching, that's why I took on this course!!

I hope I'll learn lots of new stuff here!! By the way, this is my first blog!! Ain't it cool??

No comments:

Post a Comment